Have you been wanting to explore mindfulness but don’t know where to start? Wish you could take an in-depth mindfulness training course, but don’t have the time right now? Have an established or paused practice you want to deepen or restart? Constantly feeling stressed and just want some help getting your focus and joy back?
Mindfulness coaching can help!
- An efficient process that helps leaders maximize their personal and professional potential in the ways that most serve them
- A co-created dialogue and partnership
- An opportunity to work with a mirror and a guide who has unconditional positive regard for you as a whole person
- Someone telling you what to think or do
- A pre-determined map with directions and answers ready for you to consume
Over the course of several weeks or months, I work virtually with individual clients that want to:
- Learn the practical, science-based methods for increasing self-awareness, emotional regulation, empathy, and leadership skills
- Receive custom guided-meditations to increase full embodiment, authenticity, calm, and clarity
- Be supported as they develop new practice habits
- Integrate mindfulness into all facets of life, including work, relationships and health.
- Cultivate insights into how they show up and respond to the world
After completing an initial, free, 30-minute consultation to ensure that the fit is right for both of us, I offer virtual coaching packages of 4, 8, or 12-week commitments. Each package includes:
- Weekly 60-minute sessions via phone or Zoom
- Personalized support & guided practices
- Suggested homework
- Email support in between sessions
Want to know more? Let’s connect.